Since 1993, Mathews Law Firm, P. A. has been dedicated to providing our clients with the most current legal analysis possible, using proven strategies along with aggressive representation.
We have three attorneys serving the Firm to provide continuing and regular counsel to our clients in their respective areas of practice: Matt Mathews offers legal experience in real estate (including title insurance and handling real estate closings), corporate and business law, and estate planning and probate. Henry Lee (Hank) Miller, Jr. assists the financial institutions we represent regarding collection matters, including replevins, foreclosure, mortgage modifications and workouts, and bankruptcy, and litigation. John C. Davis provides his legal experience in litigation involving business and commercial matters, real estate and land use disputes, as well as employment and labor disputes.
In addition to our attorneys, Mary Jane Santana provides extensive real estate experience to our clients. Mary Jane is our Real Estate Manager and offers over 20 years’ experience in real estate title work and closings.
REAL ESTATE, CORPORATE AND BUSINESS LAW
- Real Estate closings and title insurance (agent for Attorney's Title Insurance Fund, Inc.)
- Real Estate sales, zoning, permitting and land use
- Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) and Joint Ventures
- Business and Real Estate financing
- Sale and purchase of businesses and real estate
- Planning for the family-owned business, including asset protection, compensation, retirement, and succession planning
ESTATE PLANNING AND PROBATE
- Wills, Estate Tax Planning, and Advance Directives
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Asset Protection
- Advising Trustees and Executors
COLLECTIONS AND BANKRUPTCY
Creditor representation including:
- Debt collection
- Recovery of Collateral
- Foreclosure of mortgages, modifications and loan workouts
- Post-judgment collections
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate and Land Use Disputes
- Employment and Labor Disputes
FLORIDA CIVIL LAW NOTARY
Matt Mathews is a Florida Civil Law Notary. A Florida Civil Law Notary (not to be confused with a Notary Public) is an attorney appointed by the Florida Secretary of State to issue authentic acts and thereby may authenticate or certify any document, transaction, event, condition or occurrence. The contents of an authentic act and matters incorporated therein shall be presumed to be correct. Any such authentic act is legally equivalent to the authentic acts of all civil law notaries in all jurisdictions outside the geographic borders of the United States. Florida Statutes Sec. 118.
|Download this as a PDF file|